Null value in Collection substring

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Null value in Collection substring
From: Lucy Premus <lpremus@METLIFE.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 09:07:43 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Leslie,  I don't really understand what you are saying.  Can you
clarify????
Also, Is it possible to have NetView send an E-mail when it discovers a new
device that was not configured properly with sysContact and sysLocation
information?
---------------------- Forwarded by Lucy Premus/Bsg/MetLife/US on 12/29/98

Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM> on 12/23/98 10:12:10 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>