NetView5.1 & AIX: problem by adding Users -Reply

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView5.1 & AIX: problem by adding Users -Reply
From: Lisa Bronski <LBRONSKI@OIT.STATE.NJ.US>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:56:31 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
** High Priority **

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

  We just recently obtained netview 5.1 and framework 3.6.  We were
running into the same problem.  You may want stop the web server,
make your changes (add users or changes passwords) and then start
the web server.  The steps are as follows:

         Log in as root
         At the prompt # type in nvwebstop
         Make your appropriate changes
         When finished at the prompt # type in nvwebstart

   This may help!!!!!!!!!!   Have great day!!!!!!!!!!       Lisa Bronski /
State of NJ