Re: Finding PTF For Current Version

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Finding PTF For Current Version
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:01:10 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
13/01/99 12:01 PM

James ... thks that command did work and it looks like we are at 4.1.5.
I do have v5.0 but politics etc. have prevented the upgrade (they want to
replace Netview with Unicenter).   If we do go ahead I'll be pushing to
bypass v5.0 and go directly to  v5.1.    Thanks again for the assistance.

 (Embedded
 image moved   James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
 to file:      01/13/99 10:27 AM
 pic05080.pcx)