Problems with the web

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems with the web
From: Hernan Dario Villegas <hvillega@MAIL.BIC.COM.CO>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:29:51 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Everybody: we have problems with the web server; some pages does not
work:

Diagnostics: when I write an address , the server answers : Internal Server
Error
 to complete your request.

NetView Processes: when I choose this option. the system return an empty
page  only with the title: NetView Process Status,  the date and the bottom
  buttons .

Events : when I choose this option. the system returns an empty page  only
with the title: Events, and  the  Filtering Ruleset menu, but the menu does
 not allow to choose
 any option.

The submaps, the MIB browser and the Help option funcion correctly.

I  run /usr/OV/web/httpd/cgi-bin/Install ; this command rebuilt the icons
of the maps, but it did not do anything else.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Hernan D. Villegas.
Telecommunications analyst.