Re: Problems with the web

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems with the web
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:34:22 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hernan,  which version of NetView are you using.... 5.0  or 5.1?  Is this
for NT or Unix?
If you are on version 5.0 you might want to consider migrating to version
5.1 - there were many web client improvements in version 5.1 of NetView...

Jason

Hernan Dario Villegas <hvillega@MAIL.BIC.COM.CO> on 01/20/99 09:29:51 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>