Re: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)
From: Jean-Michel THIEBAUD <jean-michel.thiebaud@DETEXIS.THOMSON-CSF.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:34:19 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi James,

You 're right about the release note. You have to install the dynatext feature
before installing the TME Netview books and I proceed this way.
But I thought there was a Dynatext patch to install before, as it was mentioned
in the Documentation, not in the release note. I should have read the release
note before installing, instead of reading the "Netview installation and
Configuration guide".

Any way it works fine now.
Thanks a lot

Jean-Michel THIEBAUD