Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problem installing Dynatext (NV5.1 for UNIX)
From: Jean-Michel THIEBAUD <jean-michel.thiebaud@DETEXIS.THOMSON-CSF.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:03:10 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

I got a problem during the install process of Netview V5.1 for UNIX on a
RS6000.
The documentation says "you have to install the TME10 Netview DynaText
patch before installing the DynaText browser".
When i select "Install Patch" from the desktop pull-down menu of the
Tivoli Framework, I cannot find "Tivoli/Dynatext Patch" in the dialog
box. I just can select "TME10 Netview Framework Patch 5.1" and "TME10
Netview Framework Patch 5.0 to 5.1".
I tried to install Netview without installing the Dynatext Patch but
the script "run_customize" tell me it cannot customize the Dynatext
Browser and the Book.
Netview is OK but i can't access to the documentation on line.
What can I do to find this patch and reinstall the Dynatext browser and
the documentation ?
Any idea ?

PS : My configuration is TME10 5.1 for UNIX, AIX 4.2.1

Thanks