Re: James Shanks/Tivoli Systems is out of the office.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: James Shanks/Tivoli Systems is out of the office.
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:33:44 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
My apologies to everyone who got this note.  I put an entry in the no-send
list to indicate that NV-L should not be sent a copy but I guess it didn't
work. Sorry.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Notes-RTP@TIVOLI.COM on 01/25/99 09:58:01 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)

I am out of the office from 01/25/99, returning 02/08/99.  You will receive
only this notification of my absence prior to my return, at which time I
will respond.
I am out of the office until February 8 and will respond to notes as often
as I can during this period. Urgent requests for assitance should be sent
to my manager Mark Stowers.