Re: e:fixes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: e:fixes
From: Simon Long <simon@NETTRACK.COM.AU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:50:32 +1100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi James,

Thanks very much for your response mate.   I apologise if I sound
untrusting but working for an IBM business partner I sometimes feel
a bit on the periphery of things.  I also apologise to Tivoli support if I come

across sounding ungrateful ( I must admit it did read like that ).  I'm
trying to get a feel for things so I can give decent advice to customers.

Regards,

Simon Long
Nettrack Technical Solutions Pty Ltd