Re: Anyone know ip addresses like 0.0.0.220, 0.126.254 .76

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Anyone know ip addresses like 0.0.0.220, 0.126.254 .76 in traps mean ???
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:33:30 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I haven't heard of this problem before.   Try putting  $A in your event Log
message and see if the same thing shows up in the event display window.  If
so, then it may be a problem with trapd.   If not, then it would be a
problem with nvcorrd who exports the $NVA variable.  In either case, I'd
plan on  a call to Support.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU> on 01/28/99 03:34:45 PM