Re: Resizing of Icons

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Resizing of Icons
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:01:43 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Simply answered, no.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott@WESTGROUP.COM> on 01/29/99 10:58:24 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)
Subject:  Resizing of Icons

Is it possible to resize the NV icons in a submap so that they are to scale
to a background GIF image that we also have loaded in the same submap?  We
basically want to physically show where our wireless access points are in
our warehouse by placing them on top of a GIF image of our warehouse within
a NV submap.  However, everytime time one resizes the NV window, the icons
and the GIF image do NOT grow/shrink proportionately.  Is it possible to do
this?

Joe Prokott - West Group
Network Architect
610 Opperman Drive