Re: Oggetto: Re: 3.6-TMF-000x

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Oggetto: Re: 3.6-TMF-000x
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:31:59 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Yes, you install the Framework patch with the Install Patch option and you
do that before trying to install NetView.  Those are the steps outlined in
the release notes?  Are you reading those?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Stefano Franchini <Stefano_Franchini@GIDI.IT> on 02/02/99 05:25:57 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>