Re: Changing the port HTTP for the WEB in httpd.conf

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Changing the port HTTP for the WEB in httpd.conf
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:32:38 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
As has been reported on this forum many times, this function is not
available in 5.1.
It has been fixed in 5.1.1 which will be available shortly.  If you cannot
live without this function now, then you must open a call to Tivoli/IBM
Support and get them to ship you an efix for it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jean-Michel THIEBAUD <jean-michel.thiebaud@DETEXIS.THOMSON-CSF.COM> on
02/02/99 12:20:54 PM