Demand poll

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Demand poll
From: "leszek.pisarek" <leszek@MAN.POZNAN.PL>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:41:25 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi!
Is there a way to change a set of queries (get/set)
executed by nmdemandpoll, especially to remove adding
of an  entry in MLM's Trap destinations table, that
points to IP address of the station that runs nmdemandpoll?

I was trying to set such entry manually in smMlmCurrent.config
and set the state to disabled, but the NV6000 changed it.

The problem is when I use WinNT MLM, under AIX I know I can
deny writting MLM's MIB variable, but under WinNT it does not
work.

thanks for any idea

best regards    tl+48-61-8528503
leszek pisarek  fx+48-61-8525954