How to get Tivoli Distributed Monitoring running

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How to get Tivoli Distributed Monitoring running
From: Igor Podlivalchev <podlivalchev@MAIL.KBIMPULS.MSK.RU>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:52:21 +0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

May be somebody can tell me what should I do to enable TME Distributed
Monitoring to control and monitor NT Workstation.
I have installed TMR server (TME Framework 3.6) on IBM AIX 4.3.1. I want to
monitor disk space on my NT Workstation. I've installed TME PC agent on NT
and created PC Managed Node ('ipodlivalchev') for it in the TME Framework.
After then I did everything according to the "User's guide": created
indicator collection, created profile, created monitor, linked profile and
collection, subscribed my NT to this profile. Then I tried to distribute
profile and got a message: "Distribute failed for some subscribers...
Distribute failed for subscriber 'ipodlivalchev'. Internal error occurred:
method not found. Please reffer to the TME 10 Framework Planning and
Installation Guide for details on diagnosing internal error or contact
Tivoli support provider".
I spent two days for finding what's going wrong (when I replaced NT client
with UNIX client the same procedure immediately started working with any
problem).
Could anybody help me?

Sincerely yours,

Igor Podlivalchev