Re: NetView NT questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView NT questions
From: Matt Moore <MattM@DATACOM.CO.NZ>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:11:33 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Run the batch file c\usr\ov\bin\getservermap.bat from the client. It
takes 2 arguments, the mapped drive to the server, and the map name.

eg getservermap e default     This will copy the default map from e: to
the local drive.

You have to run this every time changes are made to the map on the
server. Also the map which is being copied must be closed on both the
client and server during the process.

Open getservermap.bat in notepad to see which files are being copied.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Matt Moore