Re: Node down - Node Up

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Node down - Node Up
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:39:51 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Actually all interfaces that were down came up and I still didn't get
any 'Node up' event ... That's what's puzzling me !

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be