Re: Webaccess without read-write map ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Webaccess without read-write map ?
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:16:23 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Many peolpe have indicated that they would like this function but it is not
possible within the current design.  The webclient does not draw its own
map, it merely exports what is drawn by X within the limits of its own
capabilities.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

erik nilsson <erik@NETMAN.SE> on 02/22/99 02:40:49 PM