Re: Webaccess without read-write map ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Webaccess without read-write map ?
From: Art DeBuigny <debuigny@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:25:53 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I think you should check into Formula.  It is a program that interfaces with
many different management systems, including NetView.  Its fully web based, and
can (supposedly) run with a read only map running.  Plus, the interface is
closer to that of the NetView GUI than the NetView web browser.  Its not free,
but its worth a look into.  Their web site is http://www.mosol.com

Art DeBuigny
debuigny@dallas.net