Re: 4.1 to 5.0 Migration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 4.1 to 5.0 Migration
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:47:04 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
23/02/99 03:47 PM

James you were right about the permissions.    Now when I run the script
and I'm at the last point where it asks "Enter C  or c to continue :
anything else to quit: "  I enter c to continue  and get the message
"Quitting : apparently not a SERVER installation"   This obviously means
something  ... not sure what though.   Must the script be run from a
certain directory?

 (Embedded
 image moved   James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
 to file:      02/23/99 02:18 PM