Re: 4.1 to 5.0 Migration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 4.1 to 5.0 Migration
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:09:51 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
24/02/99 10:09 PM

You are a life saver.   I setup the links you suggested and ran the script
and it appears that it will work.   I only ran it to the point where it
suggests you stop all daemons and user interfaces.   It's late so will try
it again tommorow.   Thanks again.

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Yoshiharu Enya, Tokyo Japan"
 to file:      <enya@ZOTTO.ENET.DEC-J.CO.JP>
 pic32764.pcx) 02/24/99 09:37 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>