AW: Netview 4 with cisco routers

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Netview 4 with cisco routers
From: "Beck, Stefan" <stefan.beck@HYPOVEREINSBANK.DE>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:56:51 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Rob,

of course there is way to automate the removal of symbols and objects, but
you have to use the Netview Programming API. This is the way we handle that
problem.
(b.t.w. there definitivly NO other way, because removing symbols requires to
connect to the ovw process)
Of course you have to be familiar with C-programming, but it was easier than
I thought it would be. Try to let your program read from an inputfile...

Regards

Stefan Beck

* HVBINFO  GmbH                           *
* Abt. INF5SM         TEL   089/378-28260 *
* Am Tucherpark 12    FAX   089/378-23770 *
* 80538 Muenchen                          *
* stefan.beck@hypovereinsbank.de          *