Re: GA of Optivity NMS 9.0 changed

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: GA of Optivity NMS 9.0 changed
From: David Easter <David_Easter@BAYNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:16:18 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
And it is the same status that I have - which is good, since I'm the
product manager. :-)

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network & IP Services Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.

P.S. It's Optivity NMS 9.0 - not "Optivity 9.0"  Optivity's just a brand name.

-=-Regarding-=-