Re: GA of Optivity NMS 9.0 changed

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: GA of Optivity NMS 9.0 changed
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:00:19 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

A few months ago this was the known GA date for Optivity 9.0.
Has it changed ? What's the status today ?

Thanks

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be