Re: Can't open some device graphic (Nways)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Can't open some device graphic (Nways)
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:36:15 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This message comes from Nways Manager for AIX after a failed install of
the i4ls component on AIX 4.3.x in some cases.  There should be an i4ls
compatibility image on your AIX media. Install that, then reinstall the
i4ls client image on your Nways CD in /cdrom/image using smit install.
(where /cdrom is the mount point for the cd.  Images are in
<mountpoint>/image.  Do not use smit for other Nways images there- use
the install_nways script (java application) in the cd's root directory.

There should be a tip about this problem available at
www.networking.ibm.com/support.