Netview Web Server v.5.1 doesn't work

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Web Server v.5.1 doesn't work
From: Annamaria Caramiello <acaramiello@SELFIN.IT>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:57:27 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
after the migration from Netview V5.0 to Netview 5.1 by using the
description provided by Release Notes Netview V.5.1, I've met a big problem
.All the maps have been recognized by the new version of netview but the
WEB server feature doesn't work. In fact if I launch my Netscape Browser
4.5 from a windows client to the httpd server address, I cannot open the
map and I've an error like "error opening communication socket".
I've just followed the guidelines of Web Server Security, defining an user
belonging to web group using the nvsec_admin application and besides the
map is open as read-write on the server.
Any idea for my problem?
Thanks in advance
Anna Maria Caramiello