Re: IPX/IP proxy (gateway) for NetView v.5.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: IPX/IP proxy (gateway) for NetView v.5.1
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:11:20 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I thought you bought a product from Novell called Managewise to do this.
As I understand it, Managewise provides an agent  you install on the Novell
servers and it sends stuff to NetView.  You should be able to learn more
about it from the Novell website.   There have been plenty of appends on
this in the past.  Don't know why the users of it are not responding now.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Igor Podlivalchev <podlivalchev@mail.kbimpuls.msk.ru> on 02/26/99 01:30:58
PM