Re: filter problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: filter problem
From: "Giuliotti, J. P." <JGiuliotti@MFS.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:17:40 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This question is related to this problem. When I remove a filter from a
dynamic workspace, do I have to restart any daemon's in order for the change
to take effect? I thought that shutting down the Event workspace Gui and
restarting it would work but it doesn't seem to. NV4.1, AIX4.2

Thanks in advance!

J.P. Giuliotti - Sr. Network Analyst -
Massachusetts Financial Services
Boston, MA 02116