Re: packets limited to 550 bytes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: packets limited to 550 bytes
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:07:47 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Phil,

As I said, other F40s send packets bigger thant 1kb; that's why I
suspect a configuration mismatch ....Also we traced on the ring the F40
is on; would the router still influence the packet size then ?

Al

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be