Re: Migration Document....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Migration Document....
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:12:47 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Why wouldn't a mail pass through the Forum, with
1) the sequence of official steps (release notes, ...)
2) for each of them, comments or encountered problems WITH solutions ? a
sort of Migration FAQ/Help

Al
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be