Re: Is anyone using MS SQL database with NetView 5.1!!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Is anyone using MS SQL database with NetView 5.1!!!
From: OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:14:30 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Making sure I understand what you're facing - is the event browser taking a
long time to come up, or is it taking a long time to process through filter
settings (say, to show only "critical" events)?  My experience has been that
Netview is *extremely* sensitive to odbc drivers, esp. versions - before
going any further, I'd check through the nv.log for any error messages
related to sql server or odbc.