Re: Is anyone using MS SQL database with NetView 5.1!!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Is anyone using MS SQL database with NetView 5.1!!!
From: KG KG <kkg001@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:23:59 PST
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
On a related note,  my event browser recently stopped storing events to
the SQL database.  I get an error message saying trapd is no longer
storing messages to the database.   I reinstalled ODBC and Netview
databases (in the databases\odbc directory) which didnt help.  I redid
discovery.. ANy pointers to fixing the ODBC-trapd problems?