Re: Netview 4 to 5.1 Upgrade chktrapd.c

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 4 to 5.1 Upgrade chktrapd.c
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:13:18 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I believe that part of the migration is a re-ordering of the fields/entries
in the trapd.conf file.  As trapd is extremely sensative to positonal
changes, this would be something to watch out for as well as just having
the entry present.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Radcliffe Jr, Arthur W" <arthur.radcliffe@AETNA.COM> on 03/12/99 01:03:38