Problem with Web Maps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problem with Web Maps
From: Nicaud Phil <pnicaud@WOOLWORTHS.COM.AU>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:21:21 +1100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all

Some of our Web maps icons are missing or showing the wrong status. The ovw
man pages said that this could be fixed by deleting all the gif files from
/usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/TME10/NetView/s and running ovw -webconfig.

When we do this, we get the following message and the Web maps are still not
fixed.

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  8478

Does anybody kows what this means or where to go from here?

Thanks in advance

Phil
CAUTION: This Message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
Mail Administrators immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.