Re: Automatic Action on AIX.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Automatic Action on AIX.
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:53:00 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Usually, automatic actions are passed to ovactiond to run, though you can
configure nvevents to run them.
If you are using ovactiond, then try ending your action command with "&" so
that it runs in the background.
That may give you a more parallel execution.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM> on 03/15/99 07:44:36 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>