maps on web interface not showing well

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: maps on web interface not showing well
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:48:15 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

I am running Netview 5.1, Framework 3.6 on AIX 4.3.2. My web inteface works fine, the icons are the right colors and shapes are formed correctly. However, my map seems to be shrunk down and placed to one side instead of taking up the full area available in my web browser. It is actually only my root:IP Internet map, which is basically my home map...Has anyone come across a similar problem?

Thanks for your time,

Matt Ashfield