Re: Exiting the Netview console from command line (NT)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Exiting the Netview console from command line (NT)
From: OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:47:43 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Oh - I'd send an email to Tivoli (netview@tivoli.com) at this point
requesting more aid.  You say you've stopped the netview service - I presume
you mean the daemons as well?  The netview console exits as soon as the
deamons have stopped, so theoretically, everything should have quiesced at
that point (but, as you've ascertained, something is still ocurring.)  I'm
afraid I don't have more suggestions after that - good luck, Oliver