IP MAPs of a NETWORK

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: IP MAPs of a NETWORK
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:18:28 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I started to answer this question twice yesterday, but decided that it is a
very big subject and
not enough information. Can you tell us more about what you are thinking?
How is your network
logically arranged? Most people use location icons to hold many routers and
the networks
that connect them, and maybe leave a network between them to show the
connection. How many
routers are on the top map now? How many do you expect to find in the end?

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 03-18-99

Carlo Manuali <carlo@UNIPG.IT> on 03-18-99 05:55:41 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>