Re: NT SNMP -- why only enterprise 77?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NT SNMP -- why only enterprise 77?
From: Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:15:22 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Wow, someone else is actually looking at the Performance Mibs other than
me.

There was another entry in the knowledge base concerning the
installation batch file.  The one included in the RESKIT contains
errors.  Check out article ID 183864.  You need use both the new batch
file and the new Perfmib.dll file in conjunction for it to work.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q183/8/64.asp

Also, the some values (i think total available memory)that do not
provide accurate data.

Hope this helps
Xu He
Network Engineer