NetArchitect on Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetArchitect on Netview
From: Paul Anderson <paul.anderson@AMALI.GLOBALNET.CO.UK>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:45:25 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Greetings one and all...

I am having trouble with Optivity NetArchitect v1.1
In fact I haven't been ale to launch it since it was installed!?! Our VAR dissappointingly has not come up with anything so I thought I'd try here..

When I attempt to launch Configuration Editor I get the following message:

'/usr/bna/net_db/bna.db was not found, create a new database?'

I then select OK and then get the following error message:

'Please contact Bay Networks support and provide the following information:
<maint-0012-0085> Directory /cdrom/os_db does not exist (err_directory_not_found) While trying to open the application schema database'

Any ideas?

cheers paul