Re: Web Icons remain blue

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web Icons remain blue
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:46:25 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Is there any chance that you installed the 5.1.1 patch before the revision
that fixed IX88166?
I put that on at one customer, and then found that all routers on the web
were blue, and they
have not been able to resolve that one either. I am not there now, so I
cannot verify the
notion, but it seems to me that if IX88166 caused the status source of the
routers to be incorrect,
even though they look green, they may have no status to forward to the web
client. Just a
thought. If were the case, then the fix would be to apply the replacement
ovw-binary and
unmanage/manage the routers.

Alain

Thanks for that response.

Would you beleive we did all that and it still didn't fix it. I was
wandering if there were any significant non-gif files in the
/usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/TME10/NetView/images/symbols directory.

Is there any chance you could Email me your copy of the ColIcon.gif files?

Thanks for your help

Phil