Re: Web Icons remain blue

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web Icons remain blue
From: Cogghe Alain <Alain.Cogghe@ELECTRABEL.BE>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:35:12 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Yes , it happened to me .
What did i do ?
I deleted all the gif files in
/usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/TME10/NetView/images/symbols directory and
afterwards did a rebuild of these files with ovw - webconfig .
By the way , in the README file on netview web interface , this is
mentioned in case of damaged or corrupted gif -files .
Watch out for this , because you will also delete some gif-files that
are not re-created with the ovw-webconfig option.
In my case , I noticed i was missing some files called : colIcon.xx.gif
( xx = 20 , 26 , 32 ,44 ,50 ) .
I suppose these files are needed to change the color on the
web-interface .
What could you do ?
Check if all the colIcon*.gif files are still there , if they are still
there maybe one of them is corrupted or damaged .
Try to restore them from backup .