Does anyone measure traffic on circuits on an ATM interface?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Does anyone measure traffic on circuits on an ATM interface?
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:37:43 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,
I've been trying for several days to measure traffic across my PVC's and SVC's defined within ATM interfaces for some of the routers in my network. Is anyone out there able to do this? I can measure the ATM interface traffic, but want to be more specific, ie. measure the circuit traffic....I am running Netview 5.1, AIX 4.3.2 and Framework 3.6, routers in question are Bay BLN-2 routers...

Any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Matt Ashfield