Re: data being truncated?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: data being truncated?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 11:08:07 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I think James is on vacation, so I will say it: Time to call support.  But
first, have
you looked in /usr/OV/log/snmpCol.trace? Any clues there? And what do you
mean by flatline vs sparse? Zero values, or no values? Have you tried
looking
at the data by all means? (from the different places on the menu, I mean).
Was it
collected and you can't graph it, or was it not collected?

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 04-02-99

Greg Redder <redder@yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU> on 04-01-99 01:10:30 PM

Please respond to "REDDER Gregory J." <redder@yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU>