Re: TNG versus Tivoli

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TNG versus Tivoli
From: Youcef Dahmane <youcefd@EICON.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:05:11 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Dear Sir,

thank you for your answer and for your help.
>Our Nways management  applications on Netview for AIX allow you to
>click on pictures of the device and launch the browser and get to the part
>of the agent that controls that part of the device. So if the device
>contains a web server, the web browser could in theory be anywhere.

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Is it true only for the AIX version
or for all the versions.

Regards.

Y. Dahmane, Senior Software Engineer
Advanced Communication Division, Eicon Technology
Address: 9800 Cavendish Bd, Montreal, Qc, H4M 2V9, Canada
Tel: 514.745.5500
Fax: 514.745.5588
Email: youcefd@eicon.com