Re: TNG versus Tivoli

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TNG versus Tivoli
From: Nicaud Phil <pnicaud@WOOLWORTHS.COM.AU>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 07:40:26 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Found it. You have to get into the Netview application registration files
(ARF) under /usr/OV/registration/C. The menus are declared in
ovip/NNM-IP.tbl.

It's quite involved, have a look at the "TME 10 Netview for UNIX for
Implementers student's training guide", section 7 (Part # 23-500G01-04). It
gives you a good summary of it.

Good luck

Phil