Client-Server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Client-Server
From: Andreas Koy <info.366@DBV-WINTERTHUR.DE>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:27:42 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

does anybody know details about a NetView-command "NVRUN" or so ?

We are using NV 5.1 in a client-server-configuration with some element-mangers like CISCO-View and NETSCOUT-Manager 5.5.
We installed the NETSCOUT-Manager on our server and want to use it, but n o t using a X-connection.
I heard about the possibility of running applications on the server, but displaying the GUI on the client with the command nvrun or so.

Do anybody know some details about this command or are there any other possibilites to solve this problem ?

Andreas Koy
Networkmanagement
DBV-Winterthur Versicherung