Re: Client-Server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Client-Server
From: Cogghe Alain <Alain.Cogghe@ELECTRABEL.BE>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:47:39 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I think you are talking about nvserver_run ; which is installed on my
netview-client in directory /usr/OV/bin .
I use this to have my ciscoview and ciscoworks panels displayed on my
client .
If you look at it , it uses rsh and alters the $DISPLAY variable .

                   vriendelijke groeten / bien cordialement

                            Alain Cogghe
                 ELECTRABEL INFORMATICA
                 Werkhuizenkaai 16  , gebouw D
                 1000 Brussel
                 tel :  02/2743859      fax  : 02/2034818
  email :    alain.cogghe@electrabel.be