Re: Map Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map Problem
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:03:15 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This is a known issue :

--> Always CUT FROM THIS SUBMAP then PASTE where you want
If there are many occurences (symbols) of your object in a map, a "CUT
FROM ALL SUBMAPS" will cut & paste all of them

Al
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be