Map Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Map Problem
From: Frantsen Christian <cf@INTERNOC.SE>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:21:24 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I have made some locations on my map and moved all nodes to their own
locations, but now when i discover a new node and want to cut->paste it into
the location it should reside in it makes about 6-10 copies of that object
when i paste it. If i highlight one of thos objects it highlights all and if
i delete one it delete's all.

I have tried running ovtopofix, owvdb etc to see if there where anything
wrong with the databases, but that didn't fix it.

Have anyone had this problem? Would be really nice to have this fixed, i
don't want 9 firewalls on my map =)

Christian Frantsen
Internoc Scandinavia AB
Tel: +46-36-194843